Muhammad Farooq Afzal, PMP, PMI-RMP®, PMI-ACP®, PMI-PBA®Chapter Administrator
- Project Management Professional Trainings – PMP®
- Business Analysis Professional Trainings – PMI-PBA®
- Risk Management Professional Trainings – PMI-RMP®
- Agile Practices Workshops – PMI-ACP®, SCRUM
- Microsoft Project Trainings – Microsoft® Certified Technology Specialist
- Project Management using Oracle’s Primavera P6
- University of Management & Technology, Lahore
- Bachelor of Business & Information Technology (Hons.) Lahore School of Economics, Lahore
- Master of Business Administration
- PMP® – Project Management Professional
- PMI-RMP® – Risk Management Professional
- PMI-ACP® – Agile Certified Practitioner
- PMI-PBA® – Professional in Business Analysis
Masters level education in Project Management, Business and IT from best Business Schools in Pakistan and holder of four global Project Management Certifications for Senior Professional (PMP®, PMI-ACP®, PMI-PBA®, PMI-RMP®) as well as Lead PMI Certifications Trainer at PMI Lahore Pakistan Chapter.
11 years of overall experience with more than 8 years in Project Management Training and Consultancy to Public and Private sector organizations. High level expertise in developing Project Management framework and processes. One of the Pioneers of providing Agile and Business analysis trainings in Pakistan.
Recipient of Person of the Year Award by PMI Lahore Pakistan Chapter for outstanding performance.
Project Management Trainer at NetSol Technologies, Lahore – Designing and delivering customized training to employees of the organization on Agile and Waterfall Interoperability at Scale
Visiting Faculty at Riphah International University, Lahore Campus
Project Management Consultant (External) at IDAP – Infrastructure Development Authority of the of Punjab – Providing project management, risk management and business analysis consulting and training as required by the IDAP
Project Management Consultant (External) at GIZ – Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit –Development of Project Cycle Management Training Program for supporting development planning in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Project Management Trainer Riphah International University, Islamabad – Training and Implementation of Microsoft® Project and Project Server.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: