Masood Said, PMP, PMI-RMP, PMI-ACPPresident
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Project Engineering
- Turnarounds & Shutdowns
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Executive in HR Management Preston University, Lahore
- Master of Science – Information Technology (MS-IT) Preston Institute for Management, Science & Technology, Karachi
- BSc Mechanical Engineering University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification – PMI, USA (2009)
- Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) Certification – PMI, USA (2014)
- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Certification – PMI, USA (2014)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) (2000)
- Distinguish Toastmaster (DTM) – Toastmasters International, USA (2010)
Mr. Masood Said is a Mechanical Engineer with over 38 years of working experience. During his career, Mr. Masood has worked in various chemicals and petro-chemical organisations including, National Refinery, Karachi, Engro Chemicals Pakistan, Gulf Oil, Saudi Arabia, Fuchs Petroleum, Saudi Arabia and Descon Engineering, Lahore and Abu Dhabi.
Mr. Masood has handled various types of projects related to construction of oil blending and chemicals plants, expansions of refineries, expansion of chemical and petro-chemical plants, major turnarounds and shutdowns.
Mr. Masood has extensive project management experience and has carried out EPC of two Lube oil blending & packaging plants and one grease manufacturing plant. All the projects were constructed within the scheduled time and budget.
He was also the Project Leader for the successful implementation of ISO-9000, ISO14001 and a computerized EPR system in Saudi Arabia.
Mr. Masood is a member of Project Management Institute (PMI), American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Pakistan Institute of Chemical Engineers (PIChE), and Toastmasters International (TI).
Presently Mr. Masood Said works as an independent consultant providing consultancy in fields of Project Management, Project Engineering, and other fields of Management.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: