Risk Management Professional
RMP® Certification Training (30 PDUs)
Making Project Management work for Pakistan – 98% Exam Success Rate (2003-2017)
Risk Management Professional RMP® Certification Training in Lahore is a hands-on program designed to equip participants with advanced skills in risk management. With your advanced skills in risk management, you perform a specialized function attuned to the needs of a project environment that is increasingly global, virtual and complex. The PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® highlights your ability to identify and assess project risks, mitigate threats and capitalize on opportunities. In this capacity, you enhance and protect the needs of your organization.
Gaining distinction as a PMI-RMP® sets you apart from other professionals and brings credit to your organization. Eighty-three percent of organizations that are high performers in project management practice risk management frequently while just 49 percent of low performers do so. The practice contributes to a handsome payoff: high performers meet their goals 2.5 times more often and waste 13 times less money than low performers, as found by PMI’s 2015 Pulse of the Profession® report.
If you’re ready for greater recognition, the PMI-RMP will validate your specialized expertise and help you stand out to employers, stakeholders and peers.
In this course, the participants will also go through risk management exams in order to consolidate their knowledge. The simulation exams will enable the participants to do their own gap analysis to see how they should focus on their RMP® exam preparation in order to be successful.
PMI Lahore Chapter prides on our method of delivery for our entire course curriculum. Our classes are not a lecture, and our Instructors are not mere tutors. The transfer of knowledge to our participants is by mode of a very interactive and hands-on delivery within a practical learning environment. Participants are expected to be active and contribute in class. Upon successful completion of the course, the participants will be awarded NON Expiry 30 PDUs (professional development units) which are recognized by PMI®.
WHY PMI Lahore Chapter
- Exclusive Exam Fee Discounts
- Largest PMI Chapter in Pakistan in terms of Membership and Credential Holders
- Comprehensive Training Material
- Trainers with experience of training THOUSANDS of participants
- Convenient schedules & locations.
- Direct access to trainers for any course related queries.
- Online exam application assistance throughout certification process.
- Highest Exam Success Rate
- World Recognized Certificate of attendance.
- Group Discounts
- Corporate Programs
- Training Needs Analysis
The class features:
- An introduction to what you need to know to pass the RMP® exam.
- A course syllabus that follows the PMI-RMP course content outline by PMI USA.
- Sample RMP® practice exam questions.
- Expert pointers on preparing for, studying, and taking the test.
- Formation of study groups, so that you can thoroughly review and discuss each topic with your classmates outside of class.
6. RMP® Exam Questions Booklets
7. PMI Lahore Resource Book (Lecture Notes)
8. Participation Certificate by PMI Lahore Chapter®
9. 30 Professional Development Units (PDUs) accepted by PMI, USA
10. Refreshments & Lunch
Member Fee: Rs. 25,000/-
Non-Member Fee: Rs. 28,000/-
The course is a combination of lectures, group work, test examples, “exam tips”, actual timed tests, and independent study.
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Overview of Project, Program and Portfolio Management
- Project Management Frame work
- PMI –RMP Requirements, Application Process
- Professional Responsibility
- Plan Risk Management
- Risk Identification
- Qualitative Risk Analysis-I
- Qualitative Risk Analysis-II
- Quantitative Risk Analysis-I
- Quantitative Risk Analysis-II
- Risk Response Planning-I
- Risk Response Planning-II
- Risk Monitoring & Control
- Case Study
- Simulation Exam
|EXCLUSIVE Chapter Training Benefits
Course Timings: |(9:00 AM to 6:00 PM)||JS Bank Building Upper Mall, Lahore|
For Registration: Farooq Afzal | firstname.lastname@example.org | | |0333-4475828|
|258 C, Upper Mall, Lahore|
Registration is on First Come First Serve Basis