PMP® Certification Training 6th Edition
(15% OFF PMP EXAM FEE)
PMI Lahore Mem: PMP Exam FEE 405 345 USD
Non Member: PMP Exam FEE 555 515 USD
July 2018: (21, 22, 28, 29 July)
August 2018: (18, 19, 25, 26 August)
Making Project Management work for Pakistan – 98% Exam Success Rate (2003-2018)
Project Management Professional PMP® Certification Training in Lahore is a hands-on program designed to equip participants with the fundamentals in project management, based on the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®), 6th Edition. This certification is offered by PMI®, USA. PMP Certification is globally recognized and highly demanded in Pakistan. PMI Lahore is the oldest, largest and best institute for PMP training in Pakistan. The training has been designed for project managers and team members who desire a better understanding of the project management processes and where they fit according to the PMBOK®.
The participants will learn about the ten knowledge areas and five process groups of the PMBOK® 6th edition, and how to apply it to your work. It is an experiential learning process as you build on the participants’ knowledge base with the right project management processes from initiation, Planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and finally the closing of a project. The knowledge gained from this program will adequately prepare the participants for the PMP® exams.
In this course, the participants will also go through project management exams in order to consolidate their knowledge. The simulation exams will enable the participants to do their own gap analysis to see how they should focus on their PMP® exam preparation in order to be successful.
PMI Lahore Chapter prides on our method of delivery for our entire course curriculum. Our classes are not a lecture, and our Instructors are not mere tutors. The transfer of knowledge to our participants is by mode of a very interactive and hands-on delivery within a practical learning environment. Participants are expected to be active and contribute in class. Upon successful completion of the course, the participants will be awarded NON Expiry 35 PDUs (professional development units) which are recognized by PMI®.
WHY PMI Lahore Chapter
- Exclusive Exam Fee Discounts
- Largest PMI Chapter in Pakistan in terms of Membership and Credential Holders
- Comprehensive Training Material
- Trainers with experience of training THOUSANDS of participants
- Convenient schedules & locations.
- Direct access to trainers for any course related queries.
- Online exam application assistance throughout certification process.
- Highest Exam Success Rate
- World Recognized Certificate of attendance.
- Group Discounts
- Corporate Programs
- Training Needs Analysis
The class features:
- An introduction to what you need to know to pass the PMP® exam.
- A course syllabus that follows the 6th Edition of the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®)
- Sample PMP® practice exam questions.
- Expert pointers on preparing for, studying, and taking the test.
- Formation of study groups, so that you can thoroughly review and discuss each topic with your classmates outside of class.
1. PMP® Exam Questions Booklets
2. PMI Lahore Resource Book (Lecture Notes)
3. Participation Certificate by PMI Lahore Chapter®
4. 35 Professional Development Units (PDUs) accepted by PMI, USA
5. Refreshments & Lunch
Member Fee: Rs. 28,000/-
Non-Member Fee: Rs. 30,000/-
Project Management Framework PMBOK® 6th Edition, and Professional & Social Responsibility
Project Management Process Groups
- Initiating Process Group
- Planning Process Group
- Executing Process Group
- Monitoring & Controlling Process Group
- Closing Process Group
Project Management Knowledge Areas
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
EXCLUSIVE Chapter Training Benefits
|To Register payment methods are:
Course Timings: |(9:00 AM to 6:00 PM)||Hospitality Inn, Lahore|
For Registration: Farooq Afzal | email@example.com | | |0333-4475828|
|412/406, 7th Floor, Mega Tower, Main Boulevard Gulberg, Lahore|
Registration is on First Come First Serve Basis