Project Management Professional PMP® Certification
Training in Lahore is a hands-on program designed to equip participants with the fundamentals in project management, based on the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®), 6th Edition. This certification is offered by PMI®, USA. PMP Certification is globally recognized and highly demanded in Pakistan. PMI Lahore is the oldest, largest, and best institute for PMP training in Pakistan. The training has been designed for project managers and team members who desire a better understanding of the project management processes and where they fit according to the PMBOK®.
The participants will learn about the ten knowledge areas and five process groups of the PMBOK® 6th edition, and how to apply it to your work. It is an experiential learning process as you build on the participants’ knowledge base with the right project management processes from initiation, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and finally the closing of a project. The knowledge gained from this program will adequately prepare the participants for the PMP® exams.
In this course, the participants will also go through project management exams in order to consolidate their knowledge. The simulation exams will enable the participants to do their own gap analysis to see how they should focus on their PMP® exam preparation in order to be successful.
PMI Lahore Chapter prides on our method of delivery for our entire course curriculum. Our classes are not a lecture, and our Instructors are not mere tutors. The transfer of knowledge to our participants is by mode of a very interactive and hands-on delivery within a practical learning environment. Participants are expected to be active and contribute to the class. Upon successful completion of the course, the participants will be awarded NON-Expiry 35 PDUs (professional development units) which are recognized by PMI®.
WHY PMI Lahore Chapter
- Largest PMI Chapter in Pakistan in terms of Membership and Credential Holders
- Comprehensive Training Material
- Trainers with experience of training THOUSANDS of participants
- Convenient schedules & locations.
- Direct access to trainers for any course-related queries.
- Online exam application assistance throughout the certification process.
- Highest Exam Success Rate
- World Recognized Certificate of attendance.
- Group Discounts
- Corporate Programs
- Training Needs Analysis
Project Management Framework PMBOK® 6th Edition, and Professional & Social Responsibility
Project Management Process Groups
- Initiating Process Group
- Planning Process Group
- Executing Process Group
- Monitoring & Controlling Process Group
- Closing Process Group
Project Management Knowledge Areas
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
The class features:
- An introduction to what you need to know to pass the PMP® exam.
- A course syllabus that follows the 6th Edition of the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®)
- Sample PMP® practice exam questions.
- Expert pointers on preparing for, studying, and taking the test.
- Formation of study groups, so that you can thoroughly review and discuss each topic with your classmates outside of class.
- PMP® Exam Questions Booklets
- PMI Lahore Resource Book (Lecture Notes)
- Participation Certificate by PMI Lahore Chapter®
- 35 Professional Development Units (PDUs) accepted by PMI, USA
EXCLUSIVE Chapter Training Benefits
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification courses must be taught by valid PMP certification holders.
- Instructors must be current in learning methods and must continuously enhance their skills.
- Courses must be current and aligned to the latest PMI Global Standards.
- Verified mechanism in place for participants to provide feedback on courses to the organization and PMI.
- Demonstrated alignment with PMI, the world’s largest project management membership association.
- Pre-approved by PMI to offer PDUs. Certification holder PDU claims are automatically expedited for processing.
- Qualifications are verified before acceptance and every three years thereafter through PMI’s quality review process.
- Every project management course registered with PMI must be reviewed by an appropriate and valid PMI credential holder.
- Verified focus of courses and learning outcomes.
- Demonstrated continuous improvement of courses based on student feedback.
- Continuous quality improvement process and procedures demonstrated throughout the organization.
To Register payment methods are:
Deposit Cheque/Cash/online/Internet Banking in any MCB/SCB Bank Branch in below mentioned accounts and send scanned copy of confirmation/deposit slip at firstname.lastname@example.org
By MCB Bank
Account Number: 01392-01010044177
By Mail / By Hand
PMI Lahore Chapter, 412/406, 7th Floor, Mega Tower, Mani Boulevard, Gulberg, Lahore