SAP OVERVIEW PDUs: 2
- January 20, 2017
- 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Café Bistro, Mall Road, Lahore 201 Upper Mall (Top of the JS Bank Building), Lahore, Pakistan
- (92-42) 3-577-6317, 3-577-6318
PMI Lahore Chapter will be presenting two seminars on SAP OVERVIEW on Friday 20 January 2017 at 4:00 pm.
A seminar on ‘SAP OVERVIEW’ will be presented by PMI Lahore, Pakistan Chapter on Friday 20 Jan 2017. The seminar will give an overview of SAP and its implementation strategies. The seminar is useful for all who would like to learn about SAP and understand the process of implementing SAP.
The speaker for the seminar is Mr. Yusuf Imam. Mr. Yusuf Imam is a Marketing Executive in Imperial Soft (Pvt) Ltd. He has over 8 years for working experience in various organizations such as Generix Solutions, Nafay Engineering, Qarshi Industries, Sahir Associates and MCB. Mr. Yusuf is an MBA in Marketing and done his Bachelors in B.Com from Punjab University.
- Timings: 04:30 pm to 6:30 pm (sharp)
- Program: Registration starts: 04:00 pm
- Seminar and Q&A: 04:30 pm to 06:30 pm
- Hi-Tea: 06:30 pm
- PDUs: 2. (1 Technical, 1 Strategic and Business)
- Participation Fee: For Members: Rs.650/- per person
For Non-Members: Rs.1000/- per person
Contact: Farooq Afzal, Coordinator, PMI Lahore Chapter
Ensure your seat in the seminar by replying to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Yusuf Imam
Mr. Yusuf received the employee of the year award in 2012 from Pakistan Poverty Alleviation Fund for providing support and software training while working with Generic solutions.